Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fifty Cents for Soy

I find it to be over rated
You know the fifty cents extra for soy
To put in your chai

It sucks for people like me who are
Lactose Intolerant
It’s like the rest of the world is normal
The they can sip some milk
Grab a jug out of the fridge
Make love to it

So thick and white
It makes my stomach hurt
Just the thought of it makes me gag

I take after my late grandmother
We would always have discussions
In how it grossed us out

Before I ever discovered soymilk
I always had the craving for French toast
But always thought “ man a nice big glass of milk “
Has to go with this sweet breakfast

Now I can drink a carton of soymilk
I can put it down like no tomorrow
Us soy drinkers are screwed in big chains
Mom and pop’s and coffee shops
Fifty cents is over rated

What do the rest get charged?
A whopping
just pay for the total
The later it seems to get here
The more they charge

Means no tip to me..


Fifty cents for Soy/ 10/8/09

No comments:

Post a Comment